Mayer & Meltzer (estab. Circa 1848, closed 1950)
Catheter set in a black leather bound case, with metal button clasp, two metal hinges and small metal uninscribed plate on top cover. The lid has a purple fabric lining, and the case has a purple velvet lining for the catheters. The case contains six sized silver-plated catheters of various sizes and one small glass cylindrical bottle with a cut glass stopper. A gold makers stamp in purple fabric lining reads "Mayer & Meltzer of Portland St".
See full details
28.5 x 0.5 cm (largest catheter)
27.5 x 0.01 cm (smallest catheter)