Cabinet of dental equipment
1. Claudius Ash & Sons (estab. Circa 1820, closed 1905)
2. Kaltenbach and Voigt
3. Odus Dental AG
4. Ainsworth Dental Company (estab. 1933)
5. S.S. White Dental Manufacturing Company (estab. 1844)
Wooden cabinet with side opening, containing drawers partly filled with a variety of dental equipment: Ash burs in original box, five boxes of Kaltenbach & Voigt instruments, one box of Odus-Universal Strips, a set of instructions for use of Kavo spray cooling, two rectangular glass trays, an assortment of small burs in separate compartments in one of the drawers, a smal glass jar with a lid, a small blue glass cup, a metal box of discs, a box of Ainsworth Dental Finishing Strips, a small pair of scissors, a small metal ruler, and a handwritten letter to Dr David Parker from Brian W. Millichamp, dated 26 Novemeber 1963, regarding his dental appointment.
The cabinet and its contents were acquired by Dr David Parker in 1961 when he was a Dental student, for use in conservative clinics and dental prosthetics laboratories.