Women's Hospital Midwifery Course Badge - M. P. Bleazby
The Women's Hospital
Badge with the letters ‘W’ and ‘H’ on either side, blue banners with "WOMEN’S / HOSPITAL / MELBOURNE" in silver text and a white shield with blue cross. The reverse of the badge is engraved: "M. P. Bleazby / 15.11.37", stamped: "STOKES & SONS / Melbourne". Badge issued to M. P. Bleazby. These badges were first awarded 18/05/1934 at cost of 2/6 from Stokes. The design was changed when "Royal" was added to the hospital name.
See full details