Presidents Honour board
Heavy gauge sheet brass honour board listing the names of Presidents of the Hospital from 1856 to 1853. Board has the following text: THE FOLLOWING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WERE PRESIDENTS OF THIS INSTITUTION. The first name listed is MRS PERRY 1856-1876, the last MRS W.S. COX 1951-1953, there are 23 names listed. The honour board hung in the foyer of the first floor of the 3AW Community Services Block, c. 1969 to 1992. Made by A. T. Webb & Son Melbourne, and C G Roeszler and Son Melbourne.
See full details