Fourth Year Bachelor of Dentistry students, 1947 (reproduction)
The Sears Studio (estab. Circa 1900, closed Circa 1950)
A photocopy of a black and white photograph of the 1947 University of Melbourne Dental School Students - Fourth Year (31 people).
Pictured students include: Don Hall (second row from back, third on the left) and Eve Weiss (front row, fourth on the right).
This image was published in 'The Mouth Mirror' 1947 (#3664)
The Don Hall Archive. Gifted by Rose Hodge, 2011
photographic medium/photograph/black & white