Felton Grimwade & Co. Ltd. (estab. 1867, closed 1930)
Faradic battery unit in wooden box with cords and controls; a brass handle is attached to the lid. The unit has two compartments: the top unit contains the battery and the bottom unit is a storage area. An envelope in the top unit contains instructions for operation.
A tag attached to the handle of the unit and dated 11-6-71 states that the unit was "originally owned by Dr E Cordner, and presented by his son, Dr Ted Cordner of Greensborough - Miss Joy Dixon Physio who works for him presented it".
See full details