'Block plan of the Women's Hospital'
John Augustus Bernard Koch (b.1845, d.1928)
Appointed architect to the City of Melbourne in 1873, he designed the hay, horses, cow and pig markets and the corn exchange. Later institutional buildings included the two Richmond libraries, the German Club in Alfred Place, and projects associated with the Women's, Melbourne (of which he was honorary architect and life member) and Castlemaine hospitals.
See full details
73.0 x 82.0 cm (frame)