Set of male urethra catheters
Gray and Lawson (estab. 1849, closed 1962)
Set of twelve stainless steel catheters, for male urethra, with loop handles and eyelets at the curved tip; fine catheter plug. Catheter gauge size stamped into circular head of plugs. Black leather, purple velvet-lined instrument case included with set, which was owned by Sir George Syme.
See full details
maker's mark ▫ stamped in gilt on inside lid: 'JOSEPH GRAY & SON/SHEFFIELD' ▫ case
owner's mark/inscriptions ▫ marked on outside: 'Sir George Syme' ▫ case