"Medical College Melb University" ('New' Medical Building, 'Old Pathology')
Victor Ernest Cobb (b.1876, d.1945)
Etching of the 'new' Medical School building. In 1885 a new building was erected for the Medical School, the Anatomy and Pathology Building, later nicknamed 'Old Pathology'. The architects were Reed Henderson and Stuart. The building originally housed the State morgue in the cellar at the north end of the building and the dissection room was on the first floor. The building is now called the Elisabeth Murdoch Building.
See full details
13.8 x 8.7 cm (image)
maker's mark ▫ beneath image, at left: 'Victor Cobb' ▫ 0 - Whole