Plaque for display case
Brass plaque mounted in Melbourne Dental Hospital, Spring Street (1907-1963), beside a display case showing a series of plaster teaching models made by Professor Charles Harold Down (1890-1965), then lecturer in Conservative Dental Surgery, 1931.
Inscription reads: These Models were Designed and Constructed by/ C.H. Down, B.D.Sc., L.D.S/ LECTURER IN OPERATIVE TECHNIQUE/ and were donated to the/ AUSTRALIAN COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY/1931
See full details